Thursdays In My Craft Room

Hello My Friends,

I have decided to show you around my craft room.  I would like to give you some ideas on using a small space '10x11' room to hold all your crafting needs.  I would like to start with my rolling computer cart.


I really like this cart I got it from Office Depot on sale and then my husband had a 20% off card so it was a really good price.  As you can see, it hold my silhouette and if I ever am tempted, there is a place for a Cricut too!  

I noticed that when I am working in my craft room, I mostly stand.  I like to look down on my work or stand back to get perspective.  I also love that this cart rolls, if my husband is watching TV, I can roll this into the TV room and do my cutting while keeping him company.

Thank you for visiting my craft room!  I will show you more next week!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome cart!! I love that it rolls!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rolling cart. I'm also a crafting stander, I can't sit down when I craft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome rolling cart. I am in the middle of changing the colors in my bedroom and redecorating my craft space.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read