Thank You Card

Hello Friends,

Sorry I am so late posting today; we received some really shocking news!  It has taken me all morning just to try to digest what I have have heard today.  I have been on the phone all morning. But, anyway, on with my blog...

Today I would like to show you a thank-you card I made for some Christmas goodies we received.



It is a simple card but perfect for "after Christmas thank-yous"

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Die Cutting Divas - #198 Picture Challenge
Melonheadz Friends - Include A Snowflake


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Chriss!! I love the design!! I hope all is well. Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is ok Chriss!
    Love that gorgeous big snowflake! So pretty and a wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely shaped thank you card, very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card what a fun snowflake, I hope you are doing OK after your shocking news. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! The papers are gorgeous! Hope you are okay?!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read