Close To My Heart Party!

Hello Friends,

I am having a Close To My Heart Party!  I know that you have probably all been using Close to My heart for some time, but it is completely new to me.  I just never knew about it...  I am hostessing the party because I want to get a hostess stamp set to make a card for my son and his friends when they get their PhD's in June.

I think these Workshops On The Go are a real bargain.  I have never stamped on my layouts before, but I am going to start now!  I got this Workshops On The Go "Seaside Scrapbooking Kit"  I love the stamp that says "Beach Days Are The Best Days" 




I also got this On The Go Card Set called "Heartstrings Card Making kit"  I am going to make lots and lots of Valentines this year!


If you would like to help me out by buying something from my party.  Please send your e-mail address to me at america57@comcast.net.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read