Another Birthday Card!

Hello My Friends,

I have another birthday card to show you today, this one is for my younger brother Johnny.



This is another SVG Card from Shirley's Cards.  To see all of her cards, please click Here.  The cut out was done with white paper and then I colored it in with my Copic Markers.  I also chalked around the outside of the card with Quick Quote Powder Puff Chalk.  I hope by bro likes this card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C267 - Clean & Simple
Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe - Challenge #73 Anything Goes with Chalk
Die Cut Divas - Must Use A Die Cut

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you are having a great week!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for your brother, Chriss! Love the bright colours you used and the two small sailboats with the lighthouse! I'm sure that your brother like it so much, in this image there is a good message of quiet and serenity...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Chriss, I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely Chriss, love how you've used the promarkers. There's a new freebie on my Blog if you are interested. http://shirleystemplates.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the pretty lighthouse scene!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh this is gorgeous Chriss.... You need to enlarge and put it in a picture frame......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lighthouse and the scene you have created, Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Chriss! LOVE the scene you have created! He will love it!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful scene.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's perfect for a fella. What a fun cut that is and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Chalk ah Lot.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers