You're Spooktacular

Hello Friends & Welcome Visitors,

Today I would like to show you a Halloween card that I made using my cameo silhouette.



Isn't that skeleton bat spooky?  I embossed the pumpkins to give them a little more texture and "painted" stickels on to give a little sparkle.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin' Divas - #189 Happy Halloween
Scrap-Creations - Halloween
Crafty Card Makers - #126 Cut It Out

Thank you so much for stopping by today my friends, I read & appreciate all of your comments!

8 comments:

  1. Too cute! Are those skittles I see? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute Halloween card Chriss. I love the skeleton bat. Thanks for playing along with us at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations in our "Halloween Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trick or Treat Chriss -this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky cute & Fun my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween Card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and Good Luck!
    Viv.
    CCM DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Halloween card. I love the skeleton bat and the embossing on the pumpkins adds a great texture. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Sally D.x.

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read