Happy Birthday Brenda

Hello My Friends and Welcome Visitors,

I had a little cigar box class in my new crafting room.  My friends Renee & Brenda came over and Brenda taught us how to turn cigar boxes into fantastic beautiful works of art...um...Brenda's are...mine isn't done yet, I think I will get better as I go along.  Anyway, today is Brenda's Birthday so I made her this little Owl Card.



And here is Brenda getting her card.


Happy Birthday Brenda!  Even though it is rainy and dreary out I know that you will have a bright and beautiful day because you brighten the whole world around you!  You are a wonderful lady full of love and joy. I am so glad you are a part of my life.   I hope we can get together again soon!

I am entering this owl birthday card into the following challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Pile It On Challenge - #41 - Use 2 or More Die Cuts

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I wish you all a wonderful day!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Chriss, this is adorable! I can see that Brenda liked it too. VERY cute!
    Can't wait to see the cigar box now!
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet owl card!! It's so adorable!! I can't wait to see your cigar box!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card and really love this owl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!! Beautiful words...
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute birthday card! The owl is adorable:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read