Birthday Card For My Brother

Hello Friends & Welcome Visitors,

I always love it when my brother Marty's birthday comes along because my birthday is only five days later!  My brother is the musical one in the family.  I saw this Juke Box card and had to make it for him.  We were both born in the late 1950's.




Do you see the little record in the middle?  When I found my Francie doll case there was a record player with some records in there.  The record I chose was "The Monkeys" because we used to watch that show on TV after school.  I thought Marty would get a kick out of that.

Recipe for this card
SVGCuts - Rockin' & Rollin' Kit
Bazzill Paper
Well Played Paper- By Carta Bella
Silver Stickels
Quick Quotes Chalk - Maraschino Cherry
Recycled record from doll toys

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Quick Quotes - Bling It On
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper -  Use Patterned Paper
Moving Along With The Times - Shaped Card

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate all of your comments!  Happy Birthday Marty!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Chriss!! The colors are fabulous!! What a fun card - your brother will love it!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I wish you both of a Very Happy Birthday in Advance!!!
    An attractive card with Beautiful layout, love the colors and mini recorder!!
    I am sure your brother will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A FANTASTIC card! Awesome job!!!
    Just in case...I wish you Both a very HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card for your musical brother! This is just over the top adorable, Chriss. Bright colors and that sweet record...what a great keepsake this will be for him! Happy Birthday to you BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your super crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card - such a creative idea! Thanks for playing along with the Quick Quotes "Bling It On" challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is super fun! I LOVE the paper piecing and bling. Thanks for joining the Quick Quotes Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright color. Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete


"When the trees their summer splendor
Change to raiment red and gold,
When the summer moon turns mellow,
And the nights are getting cold;
When the squirrels hide their acorns,
And the woodchucks disappear;
Then we know that it is autumn,
Loveliest season of the year."
- Carol L. Riser, Autumn