Pillow Cases for C-Pap Pillows

Hello My Friends,

If you are just joining me for the first time (because of my post title) please note that I am giving away a prize on my blog (right side of blog) and feel free to join in.

Today I am going to show you something that I did not make..gasp!  I can not sew; I don't know why.  I took a sewing class one summer when I was a teenager, I took another class as an adult; it does not come naturally to me; so I have given up.

My husband and I both wear c-paps when we sleep.  I have a special pillow that I use.  I bought it at Bed, Bath & Beyond it is the one called C-Pap Pillow with Cover.  I wanted a pretty cover to go on it so I asked my niece Patty to make me one.  She made me two!


This pretty yellow one and:


This teal one.  I love them!  Now if my husband decides he wants a pillow I will have a pillow case for it.  If you would like to order one for yourself please visit my niece at https://www.facebook.com/pattycakesLLCMD.  Facebook - pattycakesLCMD and tell her Aunt Chriss sent you!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Patty did an awesome job!! I love the beautiful colors!! I love your bedspread, too!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors!! Congrats to Patty!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colours and I love the teal and yellow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now your pillows are pretty and functional! PS...I cannot sew either, drat it all.

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read