Goodbye To Just Some Lines

Hello My Friends,

Well it is time to say goodbye to Just Some Lines but don't worry; we are just taking a little summer break!



I am going to slow down and take some breaks too.  Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you my sweet friends.  I will have a prize drawing on this blog on Monday!

Here is my project for Just Some Lines; I hope you will stop by and see what the other gals have created.  I already have some ideas for some of the digital images while we are on break; so I know some of them will show up here this summer.


Isn't she darling?  Her name is Beach Girl and you can purchase her HERE.  I used the sketch 90 from Paper Take Weekly; I love their sketches.


Recipe for card:

Image - Just Some Lines Digital Stamp
Copic Markers
Paper- Echo Park Paper Summer Days
Lace - 3GirlJam
Sentiment - Creative Touch

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ - Sketchie Free For All
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Summer Fun


Thank you so much for stopping by.  Be sure to stop back on Monday when I will have a prize for you to win!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card. A very sweet image.
    Enjoy your time off. :)
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Fun papers! Happy summer! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Summery and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete


"When the trees their summer splendor
Change to raiment red and gold,
When the summer moon turns mellow,
And the nights are getting cold;
When the squirrels hide their acorns,
And the woodchucks disappear;
Then we know that it is autumn,
Loveliest season of the year."
- Carol L. Riser, Autumn