New Challenge Just Some Lines Easter/Spring

Hello My friends,

It is time for a new challenge at Just Some Lines Blog Challenge the challenge this month is Easter/Spring.  I used the digital stamp that I won from the Just Some Lines facebook page to make my Easter Bonnet Box.







Here is the close-up of the cute digital stamp I won....remember dressing your big old happy dog up in clothes when you were little?  Aren't dogs the best?


I always put some grey in my dogs muzzle and around their body because to me that is a sign that a dog has reached "good dog status".This digital stamp is called Dog Wears A Hat 3 if you would like to purchase him; you can buy him HERE.

Recipe for Easter Bonnet
Easter Bonnet from Silhouette Store
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Die
Paper - Bazzill and Digital Paper from My Time Made Easy
Copic Markers
Ribbon & flowers from stash

I am entering this project into the following challenges:

http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - D For Diecuts
http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/ - Recipe #170 Anything but a Card
http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/ - Challenge #130 Anything but a Card

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will visit the Just Some Lines to see what the rest of the Design Team has created and then please play along with us!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. this is too cute my friend love it have a great weekend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little bonnet box Chriss! Love that image too. I guess our little Rambo has reached the good dog status since he's starting to get some gray now. Old or young though we love them the same.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is super cute pup! This is a great treat box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOTALLY cute and FUN!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Easter project, lovely image. thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this Easter box is so cute, I love that fun image! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous gift box! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers