DTC #67 Valentine Treat Bag

Good Morning My Friends!

Today we have a new challenge over at Decorate To Celebrate!  It is to make a Valentine Treat Bag.  I decided to make this cute owl.




Here she is from the top.


I think you can tell I enjoyed every minute of making this cute bag. You can find it & the kiss bottoms in the Silhouette Store.  

 Please stop by the blog to see what the other Design Team gals have created and then I hope you will join us in the challenge; I can't wait to see what you will make!

I am entering my owl in the following challenges:

http://oldiebutagoodiechallenge.blogspot.com/ - Google eyes - have had them 4 years.
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/ - #73 Winged Things
http://www.creativecuttingchallenge.blogspot.com/ - # 26 Valentine's Day
http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.com/p/61-181-thank-you-to-handyhippo-for.html
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2014/01/dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge-124.html - Hearts

Reminder - You only have about one week to sign up for my BIG candy giveaway!

Thank you so much for stopping by my friends!

Hugs,

20 comments:

  1. Wow! I love how you made this owl Valentine treat bag. It is so beautiful! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my chriss this is too stinkin cute. love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super adorable. I love How you did the feathers.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so absolutely adorable, Chriss! What a sweet owl!! I love her eyes!! And the decorated kisses are fabulous!! Love, love this!! Happy Wednesday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Thanks for joining our Winged Things Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
    Co-Owner
    Created with Love Challenges
    the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great treat bag!!! Love the paper piecing, and colors used! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Winged Things Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super crafty project to share with us this week at an OBAG. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project .. thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Chriss this is so cute and what a great fun way to add some fun to those kisses:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a FUN treat bag Chriss! I love your adorable owl and the kiss chocolates are so cute! Great job on this-anyone would love to receive it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Chriss! I tried getting onto your blog the other day and I kept getting an error :( I LOVE your treat basket! So So CUTE!!! Your kisses are awesome too! So much fun being on this DT team!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute, Cool and Fun!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute great idea, thanks for joining us at created with love challenge.
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a refreshing change from a card, good luck with the MCC challenge...Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a refreshing change from a card, good luck with the MCC challenge...Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a refreshing change from a card, good luck with the MCC challenge...Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute and I love the bottom of the Kisses. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great project. Thank you so much for joining us at an Oldie But A Goodie Challenge, keep using up all that stored stash!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers