JSL- 3 or More Embellishments Week 4

Hello My Friends,

I am so happy to see how many of you are playing along with us over at  Just Some Lines. This is week 4 of "Use 3 or more embellishments".  You have to use a Just Some Lines Digital Stamp but remember there is a "freebies" button on the blog where you can get your free digital stamp.

Here is my card


I am going to send her to someone very special to thank her for all the hard work she does (sorry can't tell you who she is; I think she reads my blog).   If you would like to purchase this stamp click HERE.

Recipe for Card

Digital Stamp - Just Some Lines
Copic Markers
Card Base - Silhouette Store - Card/envelope set falling leaves
Spellbinders Labels 12
3GirlsJam Ribbon
Creative Memories Jumbo Great Lengths - Autumn

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 http://www.3girljam.blogspot.com/ - 3GirlJam - Give Thanks
http://www.lisasomerville.com/ - Bloggers Challenge - Give Thanks
http://digihaven.blogspot.ca/ - We Give Thanks
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Challenge #63 No Design Paper
http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.ca/ - FFC#27 Thankful

Thank you so much for visiting me today!  I hope you will go over to Just Some Lines to see the rest of the Design Teams wonderful creations and then grab a freebie and play along with us!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. Good luck , and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chriss, I am loving your cute card! That girl image is too cute, love your fall leaves background and I love, love the pumpkin, wheat and leaf stamp with the seam binding! Thanks for joining us at JFFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Delicious Doodles and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “no designer papers”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute card. The leaf cutout background is really clever. Thanks so much for sharing with us on the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog.

    Cheri - 3GJ Design team member
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Chriss!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ challenge blog! Hope you will link up again for our next challenge!
    Jessica
    3GJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet card!! love the leaf background- thanks for playing along with us at 3 Girl JAM challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and pretty, love all the orange, it's my favourite colour. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers