The Eater

Yikes!  Good morning!

Today my card is from Just Some Lines as we enter week three of the "Boo To You" Challenge!  Are you ready?



Isn't she wonderfully terrible?  I wish I could get a close up of the expression on the bugs face!  It cracks me up!  Oh wait a minute; maybe I can 



He looks like he is thinking "what just happened to me?"She is called The Eater and you can purchase her HERE.   You know; I always dress my zombies in brightly colored clothes because I think that is what they were wearing right before they got "zombified"....that is just my thought about it.  Anyway, please stop by and see the rest of the Design Team's Work and then grab your Just Some Lines Digital Stamp and play along with us!  We are having fun!

Recipe for Card
Just Some Lines Digital Stamp - The Eater
Copic Markers
Paper from Stash
Card base from Silhouette Store

Challenges
http://aninkysituation.blogspot.com/ -  Linky Party #13 Zombies
http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk/ - Digi Galore Halloween Challenge
http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes/Spooky


Thank you so much for stopping by; I hope to see your card or creation over on the challenge blog!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Just so fabulous hun...and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, it's adorable!! I love the Happy Halloween around the circle!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, I looove it. the happy Halloween around it is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card for Halloween - Spooky! Thanks for joining us at Craftitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card of eating the spider thankyou for joining us at our challenge at Craftitude this fortnight good luck fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you linked up with An Inky Situation. This is smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! Don't eat it! LOL Thank you for Linking Up at An Inky Situation. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    An Inky Situation Page on Facebook
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with me

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image made me laugh out loud. It is so fun and I love the way you showcased it inside the circle. Your paper choice is awesome...love the cut around letters. Thanks for joining our Spooky challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers