A New Challenge At One Stitch At A Time!

Good Morning My Friends!

I hope you are having a great weekend!  It is soooo hot here; it was 90 degrees today.  We did some work around the house; went to a pumpkin patch to get some straw bales and then...ahhh...went for a boat ride on the Chesapeake Bay.  It was lovely out there on the cool water.  I have to say, it is getting quit "crispy" here in Maryland; we are in desperate need of rain.  It looks like we may have some tomorrow and Tuesday.

Today, our next door neighbors are coming over and we are decorating our house and their house for Halloween!  Then we are going to have a nice lasagna dinner together; I am really looking forward to spending time with our "pretend family".

The challenge at One Stitch At A Time this week is "Autumn" here is my card.


Isn't this the cutest digital stamp?  It is called Jack Russell 2 and you can purchase it HERE.  There is also a Jack Russell with a Santa hat on...so cute!   Here is a close up of the digital stamp.


My brother-in-law has Jack Russell's I am going to have to send this card to him!

Recipe for Card
Digital Stamp - http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/
Prisma Colored Pencils
Spellbinders Circles
Silhouette Shapes
Banner - Silhouette Store
Stickers - Very old Creative Memories
Brad- from stash
Paper - Bazzill & from scraps

Challenges
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Autumn Colors
http://izazoviislatkisi.blogspot.ca/search/label/Izazovi - Challenge 18 The Colors of Autumn
http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/ - #162 Fall/Autumn
http://www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Challenge #227 Cats, dogs, pets, animals

Please stop by One Stitch At A Time to see the rest of the Stitchy Angel Design Team's work and then play along with us!  The prize this week is great!

Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. A lovely card with this image which you've framed beautifully. Your BIL will love his card I'm sure. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Chriss, love the addition of the pumpkin to give the Halloween feel. Used to think my Jack Russell was possessed at time, such a gently heart but a total nutter the rest of the time lol. Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Tis easy to see how much you love dogs Chriss - look how you've made the adorable Jacjk Russell the star of your card - Beautiful. Yep, I think your brother would love to receive this Halloween card - it's so pretty and original....special thoughts do not have to be delivered by witches and gouls on Halloween. Love Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like y'all have a fun day planned!!!!

    Love that image of little Mr. Jack!!! CUTE card too.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your colouring on this image! He's so cute! :)

    Ali (your DT Teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Chriss! Great image and the coloring is perfect! Sounds like you had an amazing day planned. Wow, even in the 90's still. So jealous! It was only 48 here:(
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Chriss, love the cute dog image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Autumn Colours challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely autumns colors project.

    Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.

    Hugs, Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete




  9. Although I have always had cats as pets, I just want to give this little Jack Russell a huuuge cuddle. He really is sweet. I love how you have coloured him.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT sister









    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a perfect creation! I like the colors you use and your Fall scene which you made.
    Thank you so much for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši"
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you have coloured him - he looks soooo cute on there. It's a super card :-) Thank you for using one of my images :-D
    I need some rain here in Greece too :-(

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Chris! Love the layout on this and the colours you chose. Thanks for sharing this!
    Hugs from your DT sis,
    Tracey xo

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers