No Winner/No Post

Hi Gals!

Sorry I haven't had a project to post.  I have been cleaning my craft room!  I don't know what has gotten into me.  I think maybe Hiding In My Craft Room's Crafty Spaces Blog Hop and seeing everyone's craft room just got me thinking of new ways to arrange all my stuff.  I will be back on Friday.

I also wanted to let you know that I have tried to contact Scrappin2babygirls to let her know that she won my candy.  If I don't hear from her by Sunday, I will draw a new name.  If you know her, please send her to my blog.

Hope you are all having a good week!

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read