Just Some Lines Final Week For September Challenge

Good Morning My Dear Friends,

This is my last automatic post.  When you read this, I will be heading home from the ocean.  (I hope I had a good time, lol),   Well, this is the very last week for the September Challenge over at Just Some Lines.  The challenge is Fall, Autumn or Back to School.  I have to admit, I jumped ahead just a little bit.  Just Some Lines has my all time absolute favorite Halloween digital stamp.  I actually bought this stamp last year before I was invited to join the design team.  



Isn't this the cutest thing ever?  It is the witches laundry hanging out to dry!  She has her hat, her wand, stockings, a bat, bloomer and then that poor wet cat at the end of the clothes line.  Do you think she washed it all or just rain into a rain storm whilst she was flying about?  I placed this digi on a pumpkin added some bling & candy and it will be perfect for my little next door neighbor ...oh look, I used washi tape!  I have so much washi tape and I never use it.

This is what the handle looks like.

I used witches boots ribbon across the top.

Here is the back



That is a spiderweb doily from the Silhouette store

Here is a close-up of the digital stamp.



If you would like to purchase this stamp please click HERE

Challenges:

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Show Off Those Coloring Skills!
http://time4scrap.blogspot.fr/ - Halloween!
http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.com/ - Pumpins or Mushrooms or bats (I have pumkin & bat)
http://www.cardadayblog.blogspot.com/

Please stop by Just Some Lines to see what the rest of the design team has created.

Recipe for Pumpkin Candy Bag
Bag- Silhouette Store
Digital Stamp - Just Some Lines
Copic Markers
Paper - Bazzill
Washi Tape & Sentiment - Witch Hazel
Brads & flowers from stash
Spider Web - Silhouette Store
Ribbon - Stash

Challenges


Thank you so much for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. So cute and a fabulous project!!! Love it!! That image is adorable and the cat on the line is hilarious!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring! Adorable image and such a Super DUPER cute treat!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you're the talk of your neighbourhood when you hang your washing out to dry Chriss - what an interesting wardrobe you must have :-) Actually, this Halloween basket is so cute and I love all the detail you have put into it. Love Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab project, I love the spider web. Thanks so much for playing at Di's Digi Designs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely basket, yummy too! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read