One Stitch At A Time Challenge

Good Morning,

Hopefully when you read this, I will be in Chincoteague watching the wild ponies.  My great-nephew JoJo who is 10 years old is visiting so we decided to take him and our 10 year old next door neighbor on a "mini-vacation" to see the wild ponies, spend a few days exploring Chincoteague & Assateague Islands.

The challenge for One Stitch At A Time is "Use A Digi"  Here is my tag.


Ohhhh! So fun!  The digital stamp is Fae I by Pookie Designs.  Did you notice I used a piece of crepe paper?  I was at a shower and I just grabbed it and decided to use it.

Recipe for tag
Tag- Cameo Silhouette
Digital Stamp - Fae 1
Copic Markers
Paper - Scrap Pieces
Crepe Paper
Twine - Twine It Up
Flowers -Pedaloo
Button - Stash
Skittles - http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for stopping by!  If you leave me a comment, I will stop by and visit you on Tuesday or Wednesday!

Hugs!


7 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag and lovely colours. Hope you're enjoying your break. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Tag, Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this Chriss, what a great bit of recycling too with the crepe paper. You are going to have to find a really lovely present to attach to the beautiful tag :) Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, I emailed you You won the suitcase mini album over at decorate to celebrate. I am mailing it to you. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Tag Chriss - as soon as I saw it I thought it would make a special gift magical. That's a really cute digi and you have shown it off beautifully. Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the Tag w/ wonderful background. Fun to recycle the crepe paper. I recycled some Cheerios box cardboard today for a ruler.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read