JSL Last Challenge Before Summer Break

Hello My Friends,

This is the last challenge from Just Some Lines until September 7th!  The design team is taking a break.  The challenge this week is "Anything Goes with a Just Some Lines Stamp"  I made a wedding card.


Oh man, you are not going to believe this!  I just saw the name of this digital stamp for the first time.  It is "Champagne Glass with Rings"  I colored the rings!  I thought they were part of the bow!  I really do need a vacation!  So embarrassing.  If you would like to buy this digital stamp and try to do a better job than I did please click HERE.

Recipe for card
JSL Digital Stamp
Copic Markers
Spellbinders - Beaded Oval
Paper from stash
Ribbon - 3GirlJam
Congrats - made on my Cameo Silhouette

Challenges
http://www.lisasomerville.com/ - Weddings/Anniversary
http://www.bellichallenge.blogspot.com/ - Wedding

There is a really cute free digital stamp on the Just Some Lines Challenge Blog.  I think I am going to color him, why don't you join me?  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful and the bow is a nice touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome wedding card! Great image and super fun hearts and topped with a beautiful bow...fabulous job on this Chriss!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read