Tea Time At Decorate To Celebrate!

Good Morning My Friends,

Did you miss me?  I am sad to say that my health problems continue but I will battle on...sigh..

My Daisy Girl Scout Troop is having a tea party and they are going to dress up and invite all of their moms, so I am starting to work on tea party ideas.  At the same time, I won a $10.00 gift certificate from D.L. Art toSVG Cuts.  I found this adorable tea party box.  I couldn't wait to make it up.  Can you see that it is clear in the front?  The only candy I have in the house are some gold coins left over from St. Patrick's day but I think you can see, it is going to be very cute filled with candy.




Recipe for Tea Box
SVG Cuts
$10 Gift Certificate from Diana
Bazzill Basic Paper
Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack
Cameo Silhouette

Challenges
http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/ - Tea Party
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.com/ - Tea for Two

Thank you so much for your comments!

12 comments:

  1. you have been making the most fun and adorable treat things and fantastic cards with your cameo. love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Chriss-- I'm glad you used the GC. Lovely tea pot sounds like the girls will have a wonderful time

    Thanks for the shout out!!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss what a fantastic 3 D paper project. Wish you speedy good health
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very PRETTY!Love it!
    Congrats on your win!Feel better.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I would love a cup of tea.... Maybe we can meet for tea! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh how adorable!! What an awesome tea party box!! I absolutely love it my friend!! You did a fabulous job!! Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!! Happy Monday :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Decorate to Celebrate DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute tea pot Chriss! Hope you are feeling better...glad your back:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! how lovely is your teapot Chriss? I love it and thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. this will be perfect for your Daisy troop tea party! Super sweet and cute! Congrats on your win as well. Thanks for linking up to DTC!
    Arin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would sincerely LOVE to be 7 or 9 or however old I need to be to be one of your Daisy Girl Scout girls!! It looks like you have SO MUCH FUN!! I LOVE these favors, Chriss... :) Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Decorate To Celebrate! Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers