New Year, New Challenge!

Good Morning!

Happy, Happy New Year!  What better way to start off the New Year than with Jen's Digi's very first challenge!  I love being a part of this design team.  We really have a lot of fun together.  Here is my project for our first challenge.



Don't you just love this cute little Martini Bug digital stamp?  If you would like to purchase him click HERE to go to Jen's Digi Shop.  The challenge runs until Tuesday January 15th.   Your creation must be new and you must use a digital stamp from Jen's Digi Stamps.  Please stop by the Challenge to see what my gal pals have created and I hope to see your creation there too!

Recipe for card
Jen's Digital Stamp - Martini Bug
Copic Markers
Spellbinders Oval
Paper - Gold Bazzill
Brown Bazzill
Patterned Paper- MME- Follow Your Heart

Challenges

http://hotshotcraft.blogspot.com/2012/12/challenge-14-clean-and-simple.html
http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/2012/12/challenge-totally-mad-no-rules-tea-party.html


Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate all of your wonderful comments!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Chriss!! The little bug is too cute!! What a fun card!! Happy Wednesday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card to celebrate the new year. The paper in the background is a lovely backdrop for the focal image. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Happy New Year. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I do simply think he is the cutest little gutsy ever.. What a fun card. Happy New year, may it bring many blessings to you and your family. Hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the honeycomb background of yours. He is the cutest thing ever!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your DT Sister at Jen's Digi Stamp
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just ADORABLE!!OMG!!He is too cute.. holding the martini glass..LOL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers