Masculine Birthday Card

Good Morning,

Here is a masculine birthday card.  Now wait, don't be too shocked, it isn't a digital stamp, it is an actual stamp!  Wow!  



I know, shocking right?  I just love these JustRite Stamps and Die Cuts by Spellbinders.  This is one of those cards that looks much better than the picture, it looks kinda crookidy in the picture, but it isn't.  I guess I just didn't take my time when I took the picture, sorry.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a wonderful day!

Recipe for card

JustRite Stamp - Anchors Away
JustRite Die Cut- Nested Medallion Label Dies
Paper- Bazzill
BoBunny Paradise
Ribbon - BoBunny Paradise
Embellishments - BoBunny Paradise

Challenges

http://www.abcchallenges.blogspot.com/ - Birthday Cards
http://digidarlas.blogspot.com/2013/01/ddc-46-feeling-sentimental.html - Mostly Sentiment
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ - Use some brown

11 comments:

  1. Pretty...love the whole thing! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful male card my dear^_^
    Have a sweet afternoon^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous masculine creation Chris!! Love the design! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Chriss!! I love the Just Rite stamps and Spellbinders, too!! I haven't seen this one and it's awesome!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful masculine card Chriss! The die and stamp are fabulous! I will have to go check that out:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card; perfect for one of your boating friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect masculine card Chriss:) I always have a hard time with them since I always want to add girlie stuff:) I hope you are well:) Have a great evening
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect masculine card!! I have such a hard time with them! Always want to add more fluff!! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your masculine birthday card, great design and I like the circles/button on the side! Masculine cards are never easy for me to make. Thanks for playing along this week at ABC challenges!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers