25 Days of Christmas Day 23

Good Morning!

Day Twenty three of our 3rd Annual 25 Days of Christmas and Year 'Round Crafting Showcase from My Paper Crafting.

This is my last project for the Showcase, I would like to thank everyone for all of their support,  I have learned so much and had so much fun being a part of this group.

Here is my project for today.



I made this fun cutting file on my Cameo Silhouette.

This is the cutting file I used



If you go to My Paper Crafting today, you will have the opportunity to own this wonderful cutting file for free.  There will be other free gifts as well as wonderful prizes and giveaways.  Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate all of your comments!  Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed following your 25 days of Christmas. I haven't had much time for crafting but I have been inspired and will enjoy a few quiet days before going back to work. Guess what I'll be doing? Thanks for all the inspiration. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little bear is so adorable! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a heavenly bear. : )

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project...love that little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That angel bear is so sweet!! What a gorgeous card, Chriss!! I love the music paper!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable!!
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious angel bear.. Have a very Merry Christmas Chriss.. hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH!!How Sweet is this!!Just Darling!!
    Wishing you & your family a very Mery Christmas & a Happy Healthy New Year!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers