My Crafting Channel SVG Challenge # 5 / A Winner!

Good Morning!

Oh I love playing with my Cameo Silhouette.  I recently made myself some business cards and I wondered if the Cameo had a 3-D project for a business card holder.  I put it in the search at the store and there it was!  It cost 75 cents.  It took me about 15 minutes to make!



Wait, maybe since I am entering it in My Crafting Channel SVG Challenge I shouldn't brag that it was so easy to make...oh..moan..Nana...this was soooo hard to make...oh my fingers are worn out from the intricate folding...nah..can't do it!  So after I put it together, I wrapped some washi tape around it and put some chalk on the leaves for decoration.  Easy, peasy!  Thanks for stopping by today and if you have a Silhouette or anything that makes SVG cuts, you should join the fun over at My Crafting Channel

With everything that has been going on, I totally forgot to choose a winner for my August candy!  Lets see who Mr. Random.org chooses....It is Doubleclick Connections, AKA A Busy Bee!  Congratulations Carri!  If anyone stops by Carri's blog today, please let her know she won.  Carri, please send me an e-mail with your address.  america57@comcast.net

Hugs,

Chriss

10 comments:

  1. Hi Chris!
    This is wonderful!!Love it!
    Congrats Carri!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly a cute project for displaying your card. Will get your entry approved as soon as it comes through. Did you forget to link it up? You always make me smile. I love reading your post.

    Looking forward to your hop on Monday. Have a great day.

    Congrats Carri.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh stop it with that Cameo - I'm still jealous... boo hoo! Nah, Chriss awesome job... Now you can pass them out and re-make more....
    Enjoy your Friday and weekend ahead... Almost that special B day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Chris, sorry your fingers hurt and it took you forever to make it (ha ha) I think the cameo maybe on the horizon for me.
    Have a super weekend.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great. Now a couple of my friends have the Cameo & like it better than the Cricut. I have not been able to get to the FaceBook stuff about your blog hop & need to know if I'm still a part of it so I can get a birthday card ready for it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome, Chriss!! I totally would have believed it took you forever and that your fingers hurt...it is just fabulous!! Congrats Carri!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great business card holder! Sounded pretty intense to make LOL! Yippee! Thank you I just emailed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous. TFS.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin'Up Independent Demonstrator
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such a gorgeous creation my friend!! Love your die as well!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read