Wanted: Knight In Shining Armor

Good Morning My Friends,

I am actually writing this at 10:30 PM Sunday night. We have had 6.28 inches of rain here in Maryland today (according to my weather station, yes, I am a weather geek)the power has been flickering on and off so I thought I would post my Monday blog early and hope we don't lose electricty tonight. Here is a sign I made for a very good friend of mine who has been a little un-lucky in love...


The "Wanted" sign is from my Cameo Silhouette. The Knight Digital Stamp is from
Copic Marker Scrapbooking

Thanks for stopping by today!

Card Recipe:

Digital Stamp - Copic Marker Scrapbooking
Copic Markers
Cameo Silhouette

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful yet fun card. She will love it. I love the digi.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send some of that rain down to Texas!!! LOL!

    This is a super wonderful sign for your friend! She's going to get a kick out of it for sure!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL good ones are so very hard to find!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! The digi is fabulous!! Your friend will love it!! We could definitely use some of your rain :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers