New Things In My Scrapbook Room & A Winner!

Good Morning,


I have several new things around my scrapbook room.  I wanted to show you some of them.  First, I have added to the "valance" over my window.  I have received three new cards!  Thank you Sherrie K. (Sherrie Scraps with Passion) Nana (My Crafting Channel) and Norma (Pink Bling Crafter).  I love having these beautiful cards hanging where I can see them.  I draw inspiration and encouragement from them.




Next I would like to show you what I did with my Washi Tape.  I bought a jar at the container store and put them in there.  I think they look very bright & pretty in this jar.  Notice that there is one set of Washi Tape un-opened?  That is because I am giving it as a prize in the future!




I got this for Mother's Day and I really like it!  It is a Scrap'n Easel from www.ContainYaCrafts.com.  I can attach my work to it with enclosed magnets and move things around on my layout page before I glue everything down.  Here is a picture of me making a layout for my son's girlfriend.  As you can see, I am using a sketch from my favorite Sketch Blog http://letsscrap.ning.com/






And finally, my BIG, BIG addition!




Yes!  That IS a Cameo Silhouette!  Whoo Hoo!  It is my birthday/anniversary present.  My birthday is September 11th and our Wedding Anniversary is September 24th,  My husband decided to surprise me and give it to me early!  


So that is what is new in my scrapbook room.  Now, let's choose a winner for the Grace Fresh Brewed Crab Stamp...Mr. Random.org says....Melissa from Sunshine Honeybee!  Congrats Melissa.  Send me the e-mail address you want it delivered to and I will have Heather send it to you!


Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate your comments.


Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. Oh, Chriss what a delightful post. Fantastic cards from your sweet friends and I adore the washi in the jar! It does look bright and pretty. So happy to see that great big grin on your face...the hubby gets lots of bonus points for the one, huh? LOL!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chriss. I just love your valance. I see my little card hanging there... yea!!! What a cute way to display your tape. The clear glass does allow the colors to shine. I had a Scrap N Easel, when my daughter was here she went shopping in my craft room and that was a item she took. lol

    WOW< what a great combo gift. I know you will be having some fun. You are a lucky lady. Better give that hubby a big ole kiss. LOL

    Big Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Chriss you are going to be so happy with your Cameo. I totally love mine! Still have so much to learn but what I do know is it cuts just like butter! I would never get rid of my expression but I think I like the cameo better. Many nights you will hear both machine humming away at the same time. Congrats on your new toy. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary just in case I am not around on those dates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky, Lucky lady!! Now you'll be able to cut those wonderful digital images. Pardon me while I scream cuz I'm sooooo jealous. Your room looks wonderful, BtW.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!Congrats on your Fabulous Gifts!!!Your room looks AWESOME!!!Maybe I can pass by and play with you and your Cameo...lol...
    Have a wonderful and blessedd day!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Congratulations on your new Cameo I so want one! Woo Hoo for you and OMG! love how you have your twine. Aww thank you for putting my card up there along all the other wonderful ladies so honored!! I can't wait to see what you create with your cameo!! Thank you for stopping by today my friend! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chriss - you one spoiled wifey! I'm still dreaming for one for quite sometime.... Love your valance, your cards, your washi tape container..., You've got it all and I really adore your craft room.... I was I was close by, I would love to come by and play with all your new toys in there.... TFS - enjoy your day and can't wait to see your first creation with that new CAMEO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG congrats on your new CAMEO! hubby sure knows how to make you happy :)

    love all your projects! i have the scrapeasel, i wont sometime last year and it's sill in it's box, might just have to put it together.

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeehaw! Happy to have won the crab stamp. Emailed you.
    Like how you have displayed the "Happy Boat Day" Card I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome hubby you have, Chriss!! Enjoy your new Cameo!! I can't wait to see what you create with it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Chriss. Received the crab stamp from Heather.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woot-Woot!!! How exciting Chriss!!! Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!!! You will love the Cameo I am sure. I have not used mine much, but only because I haven't had the time to just sit for a day and get some hands on. My life is crazy right now. I am hoping to spend some good time this later fall and winter learning more about this fabulous machine!! Have fun with yours-happy for you!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your cameo!! Your valance looks neat! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! Congrats on your Cameo! You lucky girl you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh you lucky ducky!! Congratulations and Happy Birthday and Anniversary!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow! What a nice birthday gift! Happy early Birthday! I have a September birthday too--the day before your anniversary. Love your layout Chris; very cute, and those steamed crabs caught my attention!! I had a wonderful soft crab sandwich at Tidewater Grille in Havre de Grace last weekend. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers