Card Using Authentique Paper

Hello,

I am really enjoying learning how to use my new Cameo Silhouette and playing with my Authentique paper.  Yesterday I showed you a layout I made using Authentique Fresh Paper, today I would like to show you a card I made.  I made this for my friend Diana for her summer birthday.


I used my new Cameo Silhouette to make the card base!  I just love this Authentique Paper, it is so soft and pretty.  I used the sketch from the Authentique Blog.  I love this paper so much, I ordered another paper kit from my friend Lisa at  http://www.thepaperparade.com/ last night.  This line is called "Curiosity" and it is school themed paper.  Can't wait to play with that!  I saw two more paper lines by Authentique that I would love to have.  One is called "Enchanted" and the other is called "Festive" Wow!  You would think I worked for this company, but I don't, I just discovered their paper and I LOVE it!  Hope that you are having a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by, I enjoy your comments!

Recipe for Card
Authentique "Fresh" paper
Cameo Silhouette card base
Ribbon from Pixie Dust Paperie
Gems from stash

Challenges
http://blog.authentiquepaper.com/
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2012/08/happy-birthday-linky-party-win-pretty.html

10 comments:

  1. so pretty! your friends must love receiving your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! And I'm with you, Authentique has awesome paper! Curiosity is a fun collection by them! I'm making a Nursery Rhyme book using it. Enchanted is my favorite! Love,love,love it!
    I think a festively, enchanted fairy is bringing you something! Hope you have fun with it!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this card is so pretty. I love the papers you used. I will have to check them out. So you are loving your early present I see.. lol

    Big Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are enjoying your new toy..... Fun, fun fun huh! I'm a bit jealous.... boo hoo hoo!
    Great card love that mermaid she sure needs a body guard instead of a life guard... hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Chriss!! I love the pretty papers!! And the image is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Chriss, I love the papers and it looks like your getting the hang of using the Cameo. I want to be on the card, she looks very relaxed and like she is having a great day. Super fun card.
    Thanks for joining my DL.ART Birthday Linky party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card! cameos was every gurl's dream ****envy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful design!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! beautiful design I love the way you present it. keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read