Pay It Forward

Hello Ladies,

Recently I received a package in the mail and I had absolutely no idea what it was!  It was very exciting!  When I opened it, this is what I found.


Isn't this a wonderful idea?  What a wonderful way to brighten someones day!  I love this scrapbooking/cardmaking community and the generosity of the women that support it.  Thank you so much Suzanne, I will think of you every time I use these lovely flowers!  Now I have to "Pay it Forward"  Hum...I am thinking of one of my lovely followers who has been through a rough time recently.  I think I will cheer her up.  I have some lovely candy I can send her, oh this is fun!

Hope you are having a good Friday the 13th (third one of the year) and that if someone is kind to you, you will find a way to pay it forward!

Hugs!

11 comments:

  1. What a sweet and awesome gesture!! Enjoy your goodies :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful goodies. Always nice to Pay it forward.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, love the idea of RAKs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a wonderful getsure.enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Beautiful and Sweet gesture!!I love it!& love the fact that you thought "Pay it Forward"!Enjoy Your goodies!!

    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea this is! The crafting community is an awesome bunch....enjoy your goodies & I really like the idea that you are going to carry it on!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just a wonderful thoughtful thing to do! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how sweet of your friend to send you such fun stuff to work with. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet idea and gesture! Enjoy your goodies:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read