Decorate To Celebrate Prize!

Hello Ladies,

Recently I entered Decorate to Celebrates 4th of July Contest.  I won!  To see that post click here.

So my friend Rhonda at Scrap Happens With Rhonda sent me an e-mail and asked me what kind of hand-made album I would like.  I told her my soon to be future daughter in law was traveling this summer so a travel album would be nice.  Well it arrived today!  My daughter in law isn't getting this album!  It is soooo gorgeous!  I love it!  I love handmade things so much.  I have reached the age in life where if I want something, I can pretty much buy it for myself, so when I receive something handmade, it means so much to me.  I have always wanted someone to make me a nautical quilt.  I have hinted and hinted to all my friends that can quilt..sigh...still don't have one...but hey, I turn 55 in September...who knows...anyway back to this album.  My husband & I will celebrate our 35th Wedding Anniversary on September 24th.  We are going to go somewhere special.  I think I will save this album for that trip.







Look, the back has a place where you can write notes!!!!  Isn't that adorable!  Thank you, thank you, thank you Rhonda!  I love it so much!

Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Lucky you to get so many goodies. I would keep the album for my trip too!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the mix of papers and embellishments she used. I would keep it too :) you can always make one yourself for your DIL. Hope you share some of your trip with us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Chriss, enjoy your new mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your mini album. It's truly amazing work.


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Rhonda makes the best mini's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful album. I do not know how to quilt, I crochet, and have always admired quilts.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mini is so fabulous!! I wouldn't be able to part with it either!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Score! And the crowd goes wild! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat album to have won! I think I'd keep it too!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read