Digistamp4Joy Happy Anniversary (June Bride From Yesteryear)

Good Morning,

A couple days ago, I went to visit my blogging buddy Desire Fourie's Design Team Blog,   Stamps 4 Joy South Africa, I love checking out new sites with new digi stamps and this site has some fantastic stamps!  They are having a contest this week called Happy Anniversary- June Bride from Yesteryear.  Of course I had to join in the fun!  Here is my card.


The bride digi is from Stamps for Joy.  The um...gazebo is an up-side-down pennant from my Cricut Pretty Pennants cartridge..  I just thought it looked so pretty!  I colored the bride and then fussy cut her to fit into the pennant, added some flowers, butterflies and a sentiment.  If you would like to see more of the Stamps 4 Joy Digital Stamps, click HERE.  I just love being a part of this international community of cardmakers/scrapbookers~  I am also entering this card in Jessicas Crafts Shaque card challenge (National Pink Day - June 22nd).

Hugs,

Challenges-

 http://hippitywithippity.blogspot.com/ - Wedding Theme

15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Loving your creative style.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love pink and green together.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card I emailed you , you won the fourth of july challenge at decorate to celebrate congrats. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!Congrats on your win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Chriss. Love the softness of the digi with the fabulous die cut! Thanks for linking up at The Shaque!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  6. on your comment about the dress bow holder yes you may post it and I cut fit to page it worked perfect just I used paperdoll cart in blkout just pick a shirt or dress thats straight not flaired out. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Chriss!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment- I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!
    Have a great day :)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chriss this is a gorgeous card. Love how you fitted it all together. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy. this week and good luck
    Ursula DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Chriss!! I love the "gazebo"!! You are so creative :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely card.
    thanks for join in at DigiStamp4Joy.

    greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for showcasing one of my shop's images! Please email me at info[at]digistamps4joy[dot]co[dot]za.
    Margy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card with a beautiful image! Thanks for playing along with us at Get Hippity with Ippity!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a clever idea - I love your card!
    Thanks so much for joining our Anniversary challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy. Please pop back tomorrow to check out our fabulous new challenge!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Digistamps 4 Joy DT Lead

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read