Another Delightful Challenge Thursday! Anything Goes

Good Morning!

It is another Delightful Challenge Thursday and this Thursday it is Anything Goes.  My time on the Design Team is drawing to a close and I will not be there at Halloween.  So I decided that if anything goes, why not Halloween in June?  So that is what I did!  I used the Pumpkin Card SVG Cut File, Halloween Sentiments and Halloween Accessories Set.  I always hear people talk about getting a head start on their Christmas cards, why not Halloween?


So come along and play with us over at Delightful Challenges this week!  Our Sponsor this week is:


Can't wait to see you there!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Fab creation hun, love the ivy on the pumpkin looks fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pumpkin shape Chriss and what a cute Halloween card! Hugs SUsan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love those little candy corn spooks! Precious! It's never to early for Halloween...I'm always doing mine at the last minute - maybe I also need to start now.
    very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. I love Halloween and love this card.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers