Delightful Challenge Flowers, Flowers Flowers!

For the Relay for Life Card Challenge Two Please Click HERE

Good Morning!

It is another fun Thursday at Delightful Challenges!  This week the challenge is flowers, flowers, flowers (at least five) so please come play along with our wonderful design team this week!  Here is my card.


 I used the Digital Delights Stamp Mr. Gnome and Mr. Gnomes House and the From our Gnome to Yours Sentiment.  I used my Cricut Flower Shoppe to make the flowers.

We have a wonderful sponsor this week ~

Please stop by http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/ to see what my fellow design team members have created!  They are a really talented bunch of ladies!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Cute gnome card !
    BTW I'm on your linky follower's list~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Chriss love the little scene you have created! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Mr Gnome looks fab sitting in his tree!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious!!! Love the little gnome and his house!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS SOOO CUTE!!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A darling Card Chriss:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job Chriss!!!! Love how the gnome is sitting in a flower tree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your flowers! They're so cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee this is such a cute fun card I LOVE it :D Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.
    Hugs

    Amy xx
    P.S. Do you fancy a crafty get away? I am arranging one for October this year and there are still spaces. Click HERE for details

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers