Card for Cinco de Mayo

For Relay for Life Card Challenge 2 BIG PRIZES! Click HERE

Good Morning Ladies!

I saw some digital stamps over at Fresh Brewed Designs that were just so stinkin' cute I had to have them!  So (hopefully) for the next few days I will be posting them here.  They are Cinco de Mayo stamps, but they really could be used for any Southwest theme.  So here is my first card.


I LOVE owls and this little fellow was just so much fun to Copic Color! He is called "Who Wants to Party" Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

Card Recipe:
Stamp - http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/category_22/Cinco-De-Mayo.htm
Paper:  Bazzill Orange
Scenic Route- Boardman Street
Basic Grey - June Bug
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Circles - LG
Sentiment - Written by me

Challenges:
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/ - Paint Me Strawberry!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Chriss! This is ADORABLE!!! I love the colors and the fun sentiment!!! hehehe!!! Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

    Heather D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS! What a cute image too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, he makes me smile!! What a fabulous card my friend!! He is so colorful and happy...makes me want a margarita and some chips and salsa ;) I love it!!

    Regarding your question about the foam between the letters on my Mom card...basically, it there is enough space, I will add foam anywhere ;P For this card, I added it between the shadow layer and the base layer. The top layer was just an outline and too thin, so I just glued it down. Then I attached the letters to the card with foam. I have a serious foam addiction...I buy the huge rolls in the paint department of WalMart and just cut it to fit the project. It's much cheaper than craft foam and lasts a long time :)

    Big hugs, Lisa :)
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I know your secret Miss Lisa! I think the foam thing is good! I think my cards need more foam! Going to Walmart!

      Hugs,
      Chriss

      Delete
  4. Very fun and happy card- I love the image!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chriss, Thanks so much for showing me some scrappy love and becoming a follower on my blog, I am so happy that you left me with you blog addy so I could also become a follower:) Your card is way stink in cute.
    {love love}
    Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read