More Cards And A Blog Hop Winner!

To Read About the Relay for Life Card Contest Please Click Right Here cards for this first challenge must be postmarked by April 6th.

Good Morning Ladies!

I was so happy when I opened my mailbox today and found all of these cards from my blog pal Julie.  They are so beautiful, I had to show them off!


Thank you so much Julie!  And I have some exciting news!  Someone has donated another great prize for me to give away when this card challenge ends!  So if you can't make the April 6th deadline, don't worry, another great prize is going to be offered from April 7- May.....something...we will have to see.

The blog hop yesterday was great.  Thanks to all who participated.  Let's ask Mr. Random.org who won the blog candy.  Random.org says number 2 Colleen!  Congrats Colleen!  Please send me an e-mail message with your name and address and I will send the candy out to you right away! america57@comcast.net

Have a great day!

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I am sooo glad the cards are coming in! I wanted to do more but got tied up with company and my accident walking hubby :0
    Hugs, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is turning out to be a fantastic event! Love seeing all the cards pouring in!!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S
    p.s. SURE! That would be super-d-duper if you send in FL, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers