A Card For My Sweetheart

For the Relay for Life Challenge 2 Prizes Please Click HERE

Hello My Friends!

Life is so very strange.  I had a sad, mixed up, bad thing happen to me recently...I won't go into the details but it was something that really hurt my feelings and made me feel so bad about not only myself but some people that I dearly love.  Just when I was at my lowest point, my husband stepped in and reminded me "who I am" some of you are probably too young to remember the James Taylor Song  "Something In The Way She Moves" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoevtZiVR4k but if you change it to "Something In The Way He Moves" it describes my husband.  We have been married for nearly 35 years, together for 38 years and he is my rock.  When I get lost among the "craziness" of this world, he comes and finds me and pulls me back into his loving arms until I can find myself again.  Thank you Matt, I love you more than words can say.

So, I was making Matt a thank you card ~ it says "You Are My Sunshine" because he sings that song to me all the time.  I received an e-mail from one of my friends.  She knows that I have been waiting and waiting for the Cricut Embossing Tool to come out and she sent me to this link.  http://bugjuiced.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-card-and-challenge-with-giveaway.html she is having a card challenge to make a blue & yellow card...I WAS MAKING A BLUE AND YELLOW CARD! Wow!  How cool is that?  Here is my card for my sweetheart!


I sure do hope you have someone in your life that comes and pulls you away from the drama and reminds you of "who you are" Have a great weekend!

Challenges:
http://bugjuiced.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-card-and-challenge-with-giveaway.html

5 comments:

  1. very cute card! i hope things are looking up for you, hun! :) enjoy your weekend.

    hugs,
    hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright and beautiful card! So uplifting!
    Your husband sounds like a jewel......Sending hugs and hope everything looks brighter in your life!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Chriss & what a lovely tribute to your hubby! He sounds like a keeper! Keep your chin up girl cuz you are amazing!
    Hugs,
    Renee
    PS thanks for the intro to Steampunk....did the hop & loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chriss..your card is awesome! Great color combo and such a fun design. Take care of yourself and I hope things start lookin up for you:) have a great day my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! So sorry that you were feeling bad- I hope that things are better for you now!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers