Pixie Dust Paperie March Challenge

Good Morning Ladies!

Welcome to the Pixie Dust Papiere March Design Challenge.  The Design Team really put together some fun projects for you here is mine -

I used paper from the Yummy March Kit called Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, if you would like to see more of the kit, go here http://www.pixiedustpaperie.com/

They are also having a contest to win a wonderful prize, as you can see above I used it on my card, just go to Pixie Dust Paperie and add your name to Mr. Linkie to win!



Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Chriss!! I love the elements you used...the flower is so pretty!! And the paper is fabulous!! Beautiful card!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Chris! I love the cute birdcage and the flowers is gorgeous! TFS!
    Have a GREAT day:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable blog. I'm your newest follower! Looking forward to checking it out some more. :-)

    And. . . I've placed your "blinkie" on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ... all the elements of your card are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation Chriss ... thanks so much too for your lovely comment ... great to have you on the team too!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers