Delightful Challenges Vintage/Distressed Challenge

For my candy go Here
To donate to my Relay for Life go Here

Hello my friends, I am MIA as Design Team Member on Delightful Challenges today, I am still having trouble with my back.  Please stop by to see all the gorgeous work my Design Team members have done and tell them "Chriss Sent You" Hugs & Kisses, Chriss


WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2012

Delightful's Vintage/Distressed Challenge

Thank you to all who participated in last weeks Black, pink and silver challenge
see below for winners
This weeks challenge we would love to see
Distressed/Vintage


You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image
to join in on the fun
but if you do you can enter TWICE
To enter twice you when using a Digital Delight image your
1st entry use your card link
2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed
We have a wonderful Sponsor this week
 

  
Magnolia~licious  is offering Sherwood Edwin and Tilda with apple mini's

And now on to our Delightful Girls Creations!
 
Leslie-Rahye - leslierahye 
 
Wendy R- Purple Crazy 
 

3 comments:

  1. What amazing talent, Chriss! Feel better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing talent, Chriss! Feel better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job by everyone!! Chriss, I hope you start feeling better real soon:) Bty, it has been so crazy busy in my neck of the woods lately I completely forgot to"thank you" for the stamp set. I love it and am hoping to use it soon. There are still a few wintery challenges going on and that set would be perfect. THANK YOU again!!
    Have a great wknd and feel better soon!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read