A Green & Red Christmas Card

Good Morning Everyone!

It is so hard to believe that Friday is here already!  Wow!  My friend Shirl over at Creations by Shirl http://creationbyshirl.blogspot.com/ is having a Card Swap.  Oh I hope I get my card!  I LOVE getting cards!  Anyway, she said for everyone to make their cards green & red.  So here is my card for my secret pal.

I can not tell you how hard it was for me NOT to add glitter or stickers or something else to this card...sigh...but I left it alone.  I think it looks good plain & simple.

Recipe for Card:
Cricut Cartridge - Winter Woodland - Card- Pages 53 & 63
Red Bazill Paper
Green Swiss Dot Bazill Paper

Contest:  http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ - #88 - Holiday Card

8 comments:

  1. Great card,I love getting cards too....Have a lovely weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really creative! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! It does look better plain- sometimes less is more! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. I can imagine how hard it was not to bling it up ;0) But it's great the way it is.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out very pretty Chriss & I know your partner is going to really appreciate it too...
    Thanks for the little ad about my card swap....
    I have sign up going on for Jan. 2012 if you want to play along again...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. The embossing in the background is just enough embellishment. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very simple but very pretty Chriss!
    Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers