Try Something New Thursday - Wrap It Up!

Hello Ladies,
Sorry I am so late with this post.  My camera battery died...sigh...Today I used my brand new Cricut Imagine Cartridge Wrap It Up.  When I saw this cart I wanted it because the wooden doll has special meaning to my daughter & I.  My in-laws had one at their house when my daughter was a baby.  By the time she was 14 months old, she could take the doll apart and put it back together again!  Everyone (including me) were totally convinced at that point that she was a genius and we were right!  When my daughter got married, she gave me one of those wooden dolls...I cried and cried!  So here are my projects!  I just LOVE to make boxes...have you noticed?


This cart has tons of sentiments too, I put them on the inside of the boxes.
Here is a side view of the boxes
When I first got this Cricut Imagine, people said "oh it is going to use too much ink" but I have had it since Mother's Day, still using the first ink cartridges AND you can now get the replacement carts with your reward points for Cricut!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME. I want an imagine. Great boxes. I'd cry too. Great story.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boxes, that doll is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially like the Nesting Doll Box.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers