Turkey, Thanksgiving or Thank you Theme Challenge with the Creative Cutter Room!

Happy Friday! Whoo Hoo! Another Weekend is here!  The talented ladies over at Creative Cutter Room wanted to see some Turkey, Thanksgiving or Thank you themed cards or layouts.  Here is my little turkey.
I got to practice my new copic coloring skills quite a lot with this little fella.  I don't have any Thanksgiving stamps yet, so I stamped "be happy" because I feel so happy lately!  I am taking these copic coloring classes and I am having so much fun learning something new.  My children are happy, my husband is happy even ol' Louie is happy!  So my wish is that you are all happy too!  Hugs!

Entered into - http://www.creativecutter.org/2011/10/challenge-time-design-time-thursday.html

6 comments:

  1. Hey Chriss -
    This is a cute turkey, and you sure colored him totally handsome..... great copic coloring!
    Oooh I would love to play in this challenge, but I don't know if I'll be able to squeeze another card in.... I'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and love your colouring.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great turkey! I purchased my first copic marker today! Yippee! I don't know if I'll ever use it, but I have one LOL!

    Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Chriss. I think you did great coloring. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate it.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Chriss, you are doing such a great job with your Coptics!! The turkey is soooo cute!!
    Hugs, Judy

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers