A Halloween Angel

I remember one time when my children were small and I was dressing them up for Halloween my son said to me "on this day, you can be anybody you want to be".  I think that is why Halloween is so much fun.  You get to dress up like someone else...will your friends know who you are?  One year, when I was in High School, long, long ago, my  friend Su came to school dressed as a clown...full make-up, wig everything and no one recognized her for the whole day!  Here is a digi I found on Simply Betty's Stamps of the Angel I wish I could be!
What are you going to be for Halloween this year?


Challenge:
Digital Tuesday Challenge- #133 Happy Halloween - http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. very beautiful card!Angel looks cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic Chriss....! great image and loving your colours too hun...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Chriss! That image is so fabulous!! You colored it perfectly!! LOVE this :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked a great image to be! Great card and nice details! We are having a Halloween Party driveway style! Fire pit, smores, music lots of food! Wishing it wasn't on a Monday Night!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoot Whoot! I saw you were a winner here!

    http://scrap-making.blogspot.com/2011/10/ead-monday-hop-pks-blog-hop-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the coloring in and the image is awesome! Great job Chriss!
    Oh by the way, congrats on your win at Scrap-Making! Wahoo!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read