Fight Like A Girl

Hey Gals,
There is a blog hop going on over at Jens Digi Stamps for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  She gave out this free digi to color, so cute, I had to color it right away!  I put the little butterfly next to my digi gal to symbolize the feeling of relief you get when you walk out of your mammogram with a clean bill of heath.
Two years ago, I had a mammogram and they discovered a lump.  They couldn't get to it with a needle biopsy, so I had to have it surgically removed.  It was benign, but just that little scare gave me just a small taste of what it must be like to get that horrible news.  So my wish for all of you today is that you will all go get your mammograms, please don't put it off, it is squishy uncomfortable but so worth it!  If you would like to hop along with the blog hop start here with Jen http://jensdigistamps.blogspot.com/
Hugs!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Chriss!

    I have some good news for you. You've been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award! I enjoy your blog and you deserve this. You can find out more about it by going to: http://cropacabana.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger.html

    Have a great Day!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me smile- save the boobies! Just had a mamogram so I can relate to the squishy uncomfortable comment! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chriss - this made me smile - your sentiment is too cute.... I just had mines done two weeks ago and those boobies are all top shape....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Chriss....love the image and brilliant sentiment too hunni...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image! Great job with the coloring and the sentiment is too cute....love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Your coloring is looking awesome!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. I am glad to hear that you are healthy. Just the word cancer sparks fear in everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so sweet!! beautifully colored and I love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us for our Fight Like a Girl challenge

    Jackie
    JDS - DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and digi! I am so glad to hear that you are healthy!! Thank you for joining us at Jens Digi Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really Cool Card!! Thank you so much for joining us at Jens Digi Stamps Blog Challenge! Hope you join us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for playing with us at Jens Digi Stamps!! We appreciate your support!!

    http://jensdigistamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers