Try Something New Thursday

I had an "accident" with my Cricut Imagine Mat.  There is a little button on the Cricut Imagine that you check if you want to use the same piece of paper over again for a new cut.  Well, I forgot to check the box and poor cricut colored on my mat.
I thought this would be a good time to try out two new products that I bought.  "Stick Away" and "Stick & Spray" So the first thing I did was lay my mat on newspaper, here is a picture of how damaged it was.


Then wait 30 seconds and clean with a damp cloth.
I think that looks pretty good.  Well here was my big surprise!  The mat was sticky again!  I didn't have to use the spray!  I guess the cricut imagine mats get re-sticky on their own?  Does anyone know?  So I can tell you that the cleaner works great.  I didn't have time to do a Cricut Expression Mat, we will have to save that for next Thursday, sorry!  Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to clean the mat. Not having a Cricut Imagine & only having a Cricut Expression I have replaced my mat (buy replacements with 50% off coupons) and I clean it with warm soap & water.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my little bee! I too cleaned them with soap and water but I want to try this sticky stuff because every time I have to buy mats I think of something else I would rather be buying with that money! I know they don't cost that much but still...hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two magic cans are my favorite things for my expression mats! I might have to buy an imagine mat, just to see how it works out (you can use those with an expression too right?)! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read