Anniversary Card for My Husband

Hi Gals,
Usually on Friday I show you around my scrapbook room but tomorrow is a very special day for me, it is my 34th wedding anniversary!  Wow!  I met my husband when I was 16 and he was 18.  My dad begged us to wait until I was 20 to get married so two weeks after I turned 20 we were married.  I was lucky enough to marry my best friend.  Through all of the ups and downs and trials and tribulations of marriage we remained best friends.  He has put up with me for all of these years, I think he deserves some kind of medal!
Here is my card for my sweetheart.  I got these lovely stamps from "Pink By Design"  www.pinkbydesignstore.com 
The name of the stamp set is To The Moon I have to tell you what the sentiments read:
the best thing about me is you
i love you to the moon and back
You are my blue sky
I hope you know how much I love you
holding your hand is one of my favorite things
The best part of My Day is When you & me Become we
You are my world
If I had to do it all again, I'd do it all again with you.
Nothing prepared me for your smile (great for baby)
I'll always be by your side (great for child or pet too)
I can't read these stamps without crying!  My husband came home last night and he could tell I had been crying so I had to show him these stamps, he got choked up too!  
Oh here is the inside of the card.
Here is what I used for my card:
Design sketch by Debby D - Let's Scrap (see side-bar)
Cricut Imagine - Enjoy the Seasons
The Twinery - Maraschino
Bazzil Paper
Pink By Design - To the Moon
Have a good weekend everyone!  I hope you find true love and happiness!
hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Nice Anniv Card. Happy Anniv!
    Congrats on some candy win from Love to Crop - Ck the below out:
    I also promised to send a little something to one person who popped over to my Guest Designers' blogs to comment on their projects... That winner is: Christine!! She has a blog called "Scrappin' with Chriss and Lou"... Please hop on over there to congratulate her!! And thank you, Christine, for helping everyone feel welcome (please be sure to email me at the above address!)!! :)

    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my little bee! thank you for telling me! I hadn't seen it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats~ How cute! Love the card, that kitty and puppy looking out that window... Oh my and that sentiment is just meant for the two of you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Chriss. Happy Anniversary to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow congrats on your big day!!!! many many more!!!!!! Your card is adorable!!!!! I am sure he will love it!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Chriss, that is awesome!! You are a very lucky woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! That is quite a milestone. Your card is adorable!!

    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love. Glad you are enjoying the freebies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Your card is super sweet!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice and cute, uniquely beautiful anniversary card. I love the image you used. so cute! I also create digital wedding anniversary cards and this makes me inspired. Thanks!

    Hugs xxx
    Rasmi

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers