Present for Teacher

Today I have a present for my dear friend and next-door neighbor (her four year old daughter is my best friend) who is a High School Teacher and who LOVES chocolate!  I downloaded this from Scrappin' Hens store, it cost $1.50 to download but I will have it to use forever. 
Here is what it looked like when I downloaded it.  Please excuse the shadows I took the pictures at night...well I wanted to show you what it looked like but blogger is stuck today.  I will try to come back and up-load it later.  So I was working on this project last night and my husband and dog were waiting for me to come watch TV with them.  (Apparently they can not watch TV by themselves) I was going to velcro the top together and put a flower on it, when hubby walked in to my scrapbook room, grabbed a binder clip attached it to the top and said "there, done" I think it looks really cute so I am leaving it like that!  Happy Wednesday everyone!


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea hun...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo cute. I just LOVE that!!! Especially the part about an upset parent. Hhahaha.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I would love to get one of these! Great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FUN idea! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'mm back....Please stop by my blog, I have an award for you:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, you are right $1.50 is TOTALLY worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job. She is going to love it.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read