2nd Post For Today

Oh I am just a busy bee today!  My second card is a digi stamp I saw over at Paper Cupcakes http://papercupcakes-stamps.com when I was a young girl (11-15) I used to collect unicorns, then my mom died and I stopped believing in them.  I saw this digi stamp and decided to make a card.  I think I am sending this card to myself.  I am now the same age my mom was when she died and after all these years of waiting for her to come back, I think I finally really know she never is coming back.  But I have also learned that there is no possession or thing that I own that is more important to me than the people that I love and that they can slip away from you when you aren't looking so hold them very close.  Friday is my mom's birthday, happy birthday mom, I still miss you every day.

Maybe I will start believing in unicorns again.


I am entering this card in Magical Monday challenge - http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Chriss and even more beautiful post. This card is gorgeous and I hope you do start believing in unicorns again :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing...very pretty. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, it looks magical. A really great layout.
    Thanks for joining us in the "There's Magic in the Air" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read