Welcome To My Scrapbook Room

Welcome to my scrapbook room.  Today I am going to show you something that I think a lot of you have or wish you had and that is a Clip it Up by Renee.  I have the Base and the Top Tier.  I am a very "hands on" person.  Before I had the clip it up.  I would finish a layout and then remember an embellishment that I had stored in a drawer or box somewhere, I like to be able to see everything (well almost everything) in my scrapbook room.  So here is my clip it up.
As you can see, I tag my clip it up.  I started with the seasons, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring.  I then put the embellishment under the seasons, Christmas & Valentines go under Winter, Halloween & Thanksgiving are Fall, Easter & Mother's day Spring and so on.  I go to a lot of weddings so they have their own tag.  I also have a tag that just says "bling" for all my shiny pearls & jewels.
So that is how I organize my clip it up.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a good Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Nice organization of your embellishments.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I so need that!! I try to get organized and it just doesnt seem to work!!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Mine are all in a basket, they are labeled (Yippee!) But this looks much funner!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome way to organize. I gotta check this out closer. Thanks!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read