A Little Christmas In July/Blog Candy Winner

Happy Wednesday Everyone.  Louie Chose Amy L. Redheaded Crafter as the winner of our Blog Candy and he says to tell you that he is a red head too!  Please send your address to america57@comcast.net and we will send that right out to you!

Ok, I give up.  I will post something for all of you who love Christmas in July...sigh...

This is actually not new, I made it at a weekend crop and it is my first Copic Pen project.  I used Copic Pens and Smooch.
Please come back again tomorrow for my Try Something New Thursday Project (here is a hint) I got WICKED...oh fun!  Have a good day!  Chriss

8 comments:

  1. YAY Amy!! That tag is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!!! I am so excited! Thanks Chriss and Louie! He must have picked me due to some redhead vibes or something! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com
    Sending you an e-mail now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your Copic coloring. My coloring is not so good. Congrats Amy! I just found out I won a $15 gift certificate at Whimsical Wed ch #14 Interactive for my log cabin layout.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Amy! Chriss, your tag is so beautiful! I love how you colored it :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Amy!

    Nice coloring on your tag!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did GREAT with the Copics, Chriss! I am going to order a few more before they go up. Don't tell the Stash group!! LOL.
    Congrats, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag Chriss you did a great job coloring it.
    Kathy did you not know that as soon as someone says they're buying new scrapping goodies I get an instant message about it LOL

    ReplyDelete

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read