A Fancypants Layout/Candy Winners

Happy Monday Everyone!  Well, our candy Winner Carolina has chosen to take the Goodie Box and give the Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge to another of my favorite followers Betty Anne.  Thank you all for playing and please tell your friends about my blog, I will be giving away some more candy soon!

Today I have a layout for you, it is for a challenge on my favorite site, Let's Scrap.  If you would like to know more about Let's Scrap you can click on the blinkies on the right.  I recently had my sister visiting from TN and my brother from MN, so this is a layout of them doing the thing everyone loves to do most when they visit us, going out for a ride on the Chesapeake Bay.

Here are the fancypants products that I used:
Hammock Paper #1090 - 2 sheets
Strips Paper # 1100 - 2 sheets
Alpha Chipboard #1115
Rub-ons #1103
Design Embellishments #1109
Let's Scrap  Sketch 9-1-10

I am also entering this in the Cricut Magazine Summer Themed Layout Contest.

1 comment:

Celebrate You!

Submitted By: Danielle H
Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!

Author: Clyde Read