Autumn Paper Sculpture

Good Morning Friends,

Today I would like to show you a project that I worked on all weekend.  It is a paper sculpture.  It was very work intensive but so much fun!  




I am showing it to you in the only 12 x 12  shadow box that I had.  I didn't have time to make a shadow box, but I will put it in one that is more "autumny".  


Here is a close up of the sunflowers.  I chalked all of the flowers with my Powderpuff chalks from Quick Quotes.



I ran most of the leaves through my embosser using a variety of folders and I also chalked them with Powderpuff chalks.

The SVG's for this project is from Dreaming Tree.  I highly recommend this company.  Not only do they give you the written steps to each project, they also have a tutorial.  The guy that does the tutorial (I think his name is Ron) does an excellent job of guiding you through each project and he also gives little tips along the way.  They also have a lot of free projects, check it out.  I am not affiliated with this company, I just like their stuff. 

Are you excited for Thanksgiving?  I am so thankful that we don't have to cook the meal this year.  We are going to our friends house and all we have to make are some pies.

I am entering this Autumn Paper Sculpture into the following challenges:

Quick Quotes Friday Challenge - #81 - Fall Colors - November Challenge
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #70 ATG - 2 wk
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Autumn Colors - November Challenge
Crafting With Friends - #55 - November Challenge 
Creative Artiste Mixed Media - #32 - ATG  - 1 wk
Creative Fingers Challenge - ATG
Simply Papercraft Challenge - #52 - ATG - 3 days
DLART November Linky Challenge - ATG - 1M


Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your comments!

Hugs,


18 comments:

  1. Chriss, what an amazing creation, you have done wonders. All that hard work over the weekend was truly worth it. Just love that you varied the looks of all your leaves by using different embossing folders. Yep you need to get this artwork into its own shadow box and keep it for years to come :) :) :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's brilliant, well done. Yes, definitely needs a box to match. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful piece of wall art-The texture on the leaves is fabulous. You will enjoy this for years to come Thank you for joining the DL.ART November Linky CHallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chriss, this is stunning!! I love the texture and the colors!! It's a work of art!! So, so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Chriss! It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Stunning job my friend!! Saw it on FB!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chriss, this is beautiful. Love all those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular Chriss. Love all the textures and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh WOW Chriss! It's BEAUTIFUL! I LOOOVE the details and pretty colors....

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooohhhh.... This sculpture is just WONDERFUL!!! Fabulous 3D look for the whole composition and love the leaves and the sunflowers! You have been very busy, but such delight result!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous keepsake you've created, Chriss, really special!
    Jennie, INTAAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chriss, thanks for joining my followers and introducing me to your gorgeous blog and of course I'm pleased to join your followers too. Great project, such a lovely piece, so full of colour. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card, love the colours and design! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Chriss love all the beautiful textured Autumn leaves.Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous shadow box! you have outdone yourself! I am so glad you are back in the swing! thank you for sharing with us at Quick Quotes this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beauty!!!! Gorgeous colors!!! Thanks for joing us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness this is lovely! Great dimension! Thanks for playing along with our Fall Colors over at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes.

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers