Birthday Tea Cup

Good Morning My Friends,

I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend!  It has been gorgeous here in Maryland.

Today is Challenge # 11 at International Art & Soul - Flowers.

For my design team I made this little teacup box card.  It is from SVGcuts Garden Party.


I put blackeyed susan flowers in the cup because they are the Maryland State flower and also my favorite flower. I embossed & chalked the flowers to help them stand out.  I used brads from my stash.  The colors make me think of my bloggy friend Shirl sipping tea in Hawaii.

Look at how it folds up to go into an envelope.


I have it sticking out a little so you can see how it folds right up. The "Wish Big" sentiment is from Craftin Desert Diva's Short n' Sweet Tags.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Allsorts Challenge - Week 421 Flower Power
Crafting With Friends - Challenge #46 Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Funday Friday Challenge - FFC 194 Anything Goes with a twist - Red, orange & aqua.
DLART June Linky Challenge
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope to see your project over at International Art & Soul.  Or just stop by to see what the rest of the design team made and get a little inspiration.  

Hugs,


9 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and very colourful. The black eyed susan flowers are lovely, I don't think we have them here in the UK. Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the papers you used and the design!! The flowers are fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss, that is so beautiful with the flowers and the hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful floral creation and just perfect for our Allsort theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your teacup card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pretty flowers.Wonderful job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! This is oh so BEAUTIFUL Chriss!!! LOOVE it to pieces! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tea cup box card is so beautiful! Fabulous colors and cool design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun 3D card!!! I've never seen a tea cup card! Great idea! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely teacup card thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers